Join Our Team: LUMA 2023 Production Director
LUMA’s Production Director (PD) is responsible for planning, supervising and executing all arts features presented at the annual LUMA Projection Arts Festival. They are also responsible for the administration of select additional festival elements. LUMA’s PD works in cooperation with the festival’s executive producers to help develop and execute their curatorial vision. They are a liaison between festival artists, who develop content, technical directors, who present content, and the staging team, who set up and tear down production infrastructure on festival weekend. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing site production plans in cooperation with site technical directors.
- Developing site staging plans in cooperation with festival staging coordinator.
- Planning the coordinating seasonal production calendar.
- Determining production week deadlines and ensuring production team stays on task and on schedule.
- Assisting festival executives with reporting related to event fundering.
- Facilitating communications between production team members and festival stakeholders.
- Additional tasks as agreed to by festival executives and PD.
For more info or to be a part of our team, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org